Remote galleys not reidrecting

OJS version: 2.4.8.0
We are attempting to use the remote gallery feature and assign these for proofreading through OJS (to this point, we have stopped using OJS for journal management at the proofreading stage).

The “VIEW PROOF” link for the external galley unfortunately links NOT to its assigned URL (which is behind a firewall, or I would share it with you), but to the internal OJS link …/proofreader/proofGalley/###/###) for our proofreader user. Section Editor and higher roles can see an abbreviated version of the URL to the right of the “VIEW PROOF” link that DOES work, but this abbreviated URL is not available to the proofreader role.

Brian

Hi @blonsway

Oh, yes, it is a bug – the remote galleys are not displayed properly there. Please track this GitHub Issue for a fix/patch: remote galleys and supp files display in all layout.tpl files · Issue #2850 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

Best,
Bozana

Hi @blonsway

The patch for the latest ojs stable GitHub branch ojs-stable-2_4_8 is there: pkp/pkp-lib#2850 remote galleys display in layout.tpl by bozana · Pull Request #1567 · pkp/ojs · GitHub. Would it be possible for you to test it?

Thanks!
Bozana

Hi,

Thank you! I’ll send this to our technology group, who will have to schedule its install on our development install. We are at a large university, so it’s not as easy as me going in and updating a few files.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this!

Brian

:
: Brian Lonsway
: Associate Professor and Chair of the Graduate Program
: Syracuse University School of Architecture
: 225 Slocum Hall
: Syracuse, NY 13244
:
: blonsway@syr.edumailto:blonsway@syr.edu
: graduate office: 315.443.1041tel:315.443.1041
: direct: 315.443.2316tel:315.443.2316
:

Hi,

Thank you so very much for the quick reply and fix. It worked perfectly for us.

Brian

:
: Brian Lonsway
: Associate Professor and Chair of the Graduate Program
: Syracuse University School of Architecture
: 225 Slocum Hall
: Syracuse, NY 13244
:
: blonsway@syr.edumailto:blonsway@syr.edu
: graduate office: 315.443.1041tel:315.443.1041
: direct: 315.443.2316tel:315.443.2316
: