Registration Notification Plugin Sending Empty Email

Good morning
thanks for making the plugin Registration Notification available which is very useful for our control of new users.
But when a new user is registered, I receive a blank email (with my standard signature only) and not the template as explained in the plug in readme file. Would it be because of the version I use 3.2 of OJS? Thanks for some updates, greetings

Hi @fpessoadesa,

How did you install the plugin?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Alec,

I installed this plugin through the graphical interface. But I’m not sure if I only checked the box or included from github the compressed file.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @fpessoadesa,

What exact version of OJS are you using?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Alec,
the version of OJS I’m using is 3.2.0.1
tks

Hi @fpessoadesa,

It sounds like the email template was not installed, at least for the language you’re using. You can do this manually through the “Prepared Emails” part of the interface, by creating an email template called REGISTRATION_NOTIFICATION. The default text is available here (in raw HTML, encoded for the .po file format with quotes).

Regards,
Alec Smecher

hello Alec,

thanks for your help, now the plugin is working perfectly.
It really lacked the configuration in my language (pt-br) and now it works perfectly.
Thank you!

@asmecher is this plugin working on v3.3.0-6 ?

@promed_academy,

This is an older thread. It would be preferable to create a new post and link back to this one.
You can take a look at this issue here for an overview of plugins that have been tested with OJS 3.3: OJS/OMP/OPS 3.3.0 plugin updates · Issue #6691 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub - it looks as though the Registration Notification plugin has not been tested as of yet.

-Roger
PKP Team