Reassigning DOIs to a lot of older issues and articles

Description of issue or problem I’m having:

Our journal just migrated to another server and got updated to OJS 3. The URLs changed and now I need to update the Crossref data to get the DOIs working. The problem is that only the DOIs from the last two issues are registered in the new OJS. Is there an easy way to reassign the DOIs from older issues?
The DOIs from our issues are configured like: “prefix”/“initials”.v.“volume”.i"issue".0001xxxx (xxxx being the number of the last article based on the order of the issue). Each article keeps the same pattern, ending with 00xx (xx being the number of the article based on the order of the issue). For example, an issue with 15 articles would be “prefix/exe.v.10.i12.00010015”.

What I tried to resolve the issue/ideas that I wanna know if are possible

• I know I can use the DOI plugin to assign automatic DOIs based on a pattern. It would be “prefix/%j.v.%v.i%i.xxxx”. Is there a way to define xxxx as the number of the article?
  • Is there a way to show all the issues and articles to manually set the DOIs without having to enter the edit page of each one of them?
  • Is there a way to import the DOIs from Crossref based on other metadata from the articles?

Thanks in advance!