QuickSubmit can't format the abstract?

Hi all,

I don’t know if it is my problem, or the QuickSubmit plugin is just that. I did not have use this plugin a long time ago, and now when I am going to use it, I discover that the abstract does not have a TinyMCE text area for formatted text.

Is it just me, an issue in my installation, or does the plugin not have formatted text for Abstract?

Hi @t4x0n,

Which OJS version are you using? In 3.1.1.2 and 3.1.2.4 I have it.

Regards, Primož

Hi, I am using OJS 3.1.2.4

mmm maybe I am using a personalized form, because I prefer hide the Subtitle and Pretitle

Hi, I try to solve my issue and I know (now) is not because my personalization. I think the problem is here another, here a screenshot from my console in Google Chrome:

Hi @t4x0n,

Check out the 404 at the top of the list – I wonder if you’re missing a Javascript file.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

Yes, but the file exists, but when I try to access through the URL is impossible to see…

These are my errors in PHP Log:

[Wed Apr 08 16:12:15.779813 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 12940:tid 140556885964544] [client 190.47.47.164:54957] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of QuickSubmitForm::display() should be compatible with Form::display($request = NULL, $template = NULL) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php on line 23PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of QuickSubmitForm::validate() should be compatible with Form::validate($callHooks = true) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php on line 23PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of QuickSubmitForm::execute() should be compatible with Form::execute(…$functionArgs) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/plugins/importexport/quickSubmit/QuickSubmitForm.inc.php on line 23PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionSubjectEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionSubjectEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 45PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionDisciplineEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionDisciplineEntryDAO.inc.php on line 44PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionAgencyEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionAgencyEntryDAO.inc.php on line 44PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionLanguageEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionLanguageEntryDAO.inc.php on line 46’, referer: https://ojs.gayanabotanica.cl/index.php/gb/management/tools

[Wed Apr 08 16:12:17.039688 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 12940:tid 140556885964544] [client 190.47.47.164:54957] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of ArticleGalleyGridHandler::fetchRow($args, $request) should be compatible with GridHandler::fetchRow(&$args, $request) in /home/gayanabo/domains/gayanabotanica.cl/public_html/ojs/controllers/grid/articleGalleys/ArticleGalleyGridHandler.inc.php on line 404’, referer: https://ojs.gayanabotanica.cl/index.php/gb/management/importexport/plugin/QuickSubmitPlugin

I am using PHP 7.3, but just in case I could try with PHP 7.2

OMG, was so weird… I had put a .htaccess file in the plugins folder, I do know how! But I deleted it now, and everything OK!

sorry… and Thanks!!

1 Like