Published issue is not in list of Archive

Dear,
In OJS 3.1.1.2 after publishing new issue, the same is not visible in the menu Archive. In the Issue/Back Issue is listed but in Archive is not visible at the bottom of page. There are not link to next page (in other OJS websites there are link to next page, older issue).
Where is the problem?
Regarda,
Lazar

Hi @Lazar_Stosic

So, the issue is published, it is visible from the dashboard in Issue->Back, but not visible on the journal’s archive page, right? What theme are you using, the default one?

Hi @Vitaliy

So, the issue is published, it is visible from the dashboard in Issue->Back , but not visible on the journal’s archive page, right?

Yes. That is right.
I use Default theme.

Tagging @NateWr, he may know more.

Hi @Lazar_Stosic,

I would recommend unpublishing the issue and republishing it, to see if that kicks anything into place.

To do this, go to Issues > Back Issues, open the options for the appropriate issue, and click Unpublish. Then find the issue in Future Issues, open the options, and click Publish.

When publishing, be sure to deselect the option to “Send notification email to all registered users”, so that they don’t receive a duplicate email.

Hi @NateWr,
Thank you for your mal. I did it as you wrote. Now in archive I have issue in second place (first is year 2018 and bellow year 2006). In the Issues > Back Issues the mentioned issue is at the bottom but in the Archive is not. How I can move this issue to the bottom, where need to be?

Try ordering it. If it is already ordered in the backend right, just press order and then safe

I know for that. I tried but in the list in backend is at the bottom.
Picture

In the Archive is on the top.
Picture1

Me again. I delete whole issue and upload it again with Quick Submit Plugin and now is presented correct. Still I wonder where was the problem, but now is everything OK.
Thank you for assistance and suggestion.