Problem with Submissions > Production

Sorry for bothering you guys, but I need some help.

We have installed OJS 3.1.1.4 to manage our small review. The problem is that when selecting any submission, the pannels “submission”, “review” and copyediting work fine, but the panel “production” is not displayed, just nothing. Not even the “help” tag on the upper-right corner.

I have access to the MySQL database.

Any clue??

Best and thanks in advance.

Hey @Jorge_Eiras

If you’re getting a blank white tab, that may be indicative of something server side. Can you look in your Apache error log for fatal errors?

Cheers,

Hey, thanks so much, really…

Yeah, this is what I get from the log, and it seems to be related to the error…
Would you know how to go through this??

[Mon Mar 25 00:03:19.954403 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 5633] [client 192.17.106.122:34592] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "controllers/tab/workflow/production.tpl" in /usr/home/ifcdpz/.ftp-users/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1094\n’, referer: http://ifc.dpz.es/ojs/index.php/palaeohispanica/workflow/index/3/5

[Mon Mar 25 00:04:42.688075 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 6358] [client 192.17.106.122:34622] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "controllers/tab/workflow/production.tpl" in /usr/home/ifcdpz/.ftp-users/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1094\n’, referer: http://ifc.dpz.es/ojs/index.php/palaeohispanica/workflow/index/3/5

Hi @Jorge_Eiras

Are you missing a template? Can you verify that controllers/tab/workflow/production.tpl is there, and the permissions are set correctly?

Thanks,
Jason

Hey,

controllers/tab/workflow/production.tpl is not there, but it isn’t either in other OJS that we’ve got and that works fine…
That warning seem just to be related to the Smarty cache…

You were right, there was a missing template not in that path but in /templates/controllers/tab/workflow/production.tpl

Thanks!

However, after de production process, now we get the message attached in the Image instead of returning to the original production frame…

index