Problem update OJS 2.4.5 to version 3.2.1.4

I’m having trouble updating my ojs which is on version 2.4.5 and I want to go to 3.2.1-4, I get the error below:

ERROR: Reviewer files with ID 17396 from review assignment 5569 could not be found in the database table submission_files ERROR: Reviewer files with ID 23841 from review assignment 7261 could not be found in the database table submission_files ERROR: Reviewer files with ID 25150 from review assignment 7451 could not be found in the database table submission_files ERROR: Reviewer files with ID 25679 from review assignment 7478 could not be found in the database table submission_files ERROR: Reviewer files with ID 28775 from review assignment 7878 could not be found in the database table submission_files ERROR: Reviewer files with ID 29753 from review assignment 8100 could not be found in the database table submission_files ERROR: Reviewer files with ID 32806 from review assignment 8748 could not be found in the database table submission_files [code: Installer Installer::fixAuthorGroup] [data: dbscripts/xml/upgrade/3.0.0_reviewer_files.xml] ERROR: Upgrade failed: DB: Column 'review_round_id' cannot be null

Hi @Elton_Pereira_Leite

Please have a look at the following thread. There are some resources linked in here:

Best
Jason

hello, I looked at this topic, my update works only after running the instruction below, which removes many records, but when I go to validate the system it loses the reference of several reviewers!

delete from review_assignments where review_round_id=0 OR review_round_id IS NULL;

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 14.47.57

Hi @Elton_Pereira_Leite

you probably do not want to delete review assignments that have a 0 review_round_id, as that was fairly common in 2.4.5. I’ve tested the following query on a 2.4.5 installation I have and was able to upgrade successfully to 3.2.1 without deleting any review assignments:

update review_assignments, review_rounds SET review_assignments.review_round_id  = review_rounds.review_round_id WHERE review_assignments.submission_id = review_rounds.submission_id AND review_assignments.round = review_rounds.round;

Before running this query on your 2.4.5 database, please make sure you have a back up.

Best
Jason

2 Likes

Thanks this solved my problem!

2 Likes