Problem after upgrading to 3.1.2.-4

I`ve made an upgrade to version 3.1.2.-4, having much trouble with php version and transiotioning mysql to mysqli. In the end, everything seems fine, but today i got a msg from an author saying that the submission processo was not working.
I tried to make a submission, and after uploading the file, when going into submision data the process stop (all this with display error off).
When i turned the error display, I got this:

**Deprecated** : The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php**  on line  **1003**

**Warning** : session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:1003) in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php**  on line  **58**

**Warning** : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:1003) in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php**  on line  **224**

**Warning** : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:1003) in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php**  on line  **232**

**Warning** : Declaration of AddThisPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/plugins/generic/addThis/AddThisPlugin.inc.php**  on line  **0**

**Notice** : Deprecated call without request object. in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php**  on line  **872**

**Notice** : Deprecated call without request object. in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php**  on line  **872**

**Warning** : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:1003) in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php**  on line  **836**

**Warning** : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:1003) in  **/home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate/lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php**  on line  **837**

I dont have a clue where to start to fix this.
Any light will be welcome.

Hi @Hugo_Melo,

The quoted error messages are all just warnings, except that because you’ve configured errors/warnings to be sent to the browser, they’re interfering with OJS. Better to keep errors/warnings directed to the log and find them there.

I suspect there’s an error message in the log from when the author attempted work through the submission process. See if you can find that in the log.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Well, i`ve made a fresh install in another directory and upgraded the DB again, now the submission process is working. Anyway I am glad the solution was kinda easy.

Thank you @asmecher

1 Like