Problem Access user section

Hi. I have the version Ojs 3.1.0 and when I access the user section to see all the records, it remains loaded. Which may be due? Could the log have been reached? thank you and I am waiting for your help.

Can you share a screenshot of the problem?

If the list of Users does not load, there may have been a javascript error. You can find the record of this error in the browser’s web inspector. Specifically, look in the “Console” and “Network” tabs.

If the error was caused by PHP on the server, look in the PHP error logs for more details.

Hi @ctgraham,

I have been looking and I have the error_log file, which takes more than 3 Gigabytes, can it be due to it?

You may want to rotate the error log periodically to make smaller, more manageable logs.

Within the error log, you may have a lot of “PHP Deprecated” or “PHP Warning” notices. These can generally be ignored.

You are interested in any “PHP Error” or “PHP Fatal” messages which occur at the time of your testing.

Hi @ctgraham,

How can I empty the errors? And what do you recommend so that they do not fill up? Thank you and I am waiting.

If you have root permissions on your server, you can use the logrotate utility to manage the logs.

To keep the logs cleaner, you can use the PHP error_reporting directive to exclude logging of E_STRICT, E_DEPRECATED and E_NOTICE type errors. This can be set in your php.ini configuration, if desired.

Ok @ctgraham.

Thanks to this, I have been able to solve the problem.