Privacy statement page not found in OJS 3.3.0.8

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
Privacy statement link (from the menu or from the user registration page) issues 404 Page not found at relative URL https:///index.php//about/privacy
This is NOT a theme issue, as it was present from the first installation on and is present with all themes (also they are all updated to the latest)

Steps I took leading up to the issue:
Settings > Website > Setup > Navigation > Primary Navigation Menu
I add page Privacy to the menu (as a help popup I get “This link will only be displayed if you have entered a privacy statement under Settings > Workflow > Submissions.”

In “Settings > Workflow > Submissions” there is no such textbox

There is however such textbox in “Settings > Website > Setup > Privacy statement”, but whatever I write there appears on the “Submission” page

What I tried to resolve the issue:
I disabled Privacy statement form the navigation, so that there are no broken links in my site, BUT when a user tries to register, the registration page shows a link toward “Privacy statement” which leads again to 4040 Page not found.

Application Version - OJS 3.3.0.8

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

What so you see in Website Settings > Setup > Navigation > Navigation Menu Items > Privacy Statement | Edit