Portico Export blank page - Fatal error - function setAttribute()

Hi @jmacgreg,

With OJS 3.3.0.4 with Portico Plugin version 1.1.2.2 (updated), when I export or submit one particular issue it goes to a blank page, and when error are activated, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setAttribute() on null in /home/jk.com/plugins/importexport/portico/PorticoExportDom.inc.php:221

Stack trace: #0 /home/jk.com/plugins/importexport/portico/PorticoExportDom.inc.php(167): PorticoExportDom->_buildSelfUriNode(Object(ArticleGalley))

#1 /home/jk.com/plugins/importexport/portico/PorticoExportDom.inc.php(50): PorticoExportDom->_buildArticle()
#2 /home/jk.com/plugins/importexport/portico/PorticoExportPlugin.inc.php(192): PorticoExportDom->__construct(Object(Journal), Object(Issue), Object(Submission))
#3 /home/jk.com/plugins/importexport/portico/PorticoExportPlugin.inc.php(40): PorticoExportPlugin->_createFile(Array)
#4 /home/jk.com/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(94): PorticoExportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))
#5 /home/jk.com/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(395): PKPToolsHandler->importexport(Array, Object(Request))
#6 /home/jk_k in /home/jk.com/plugins/importexport/portico/PorticoExportDom.inc.php on line 221

Only can’t export the last issue that has this error, all the other issues are exported correctly.

I check for the Labels of the published files, and check the DB at submission_files, files, and didn’t see anything strange or missing.

Have you already identified this error and there is anything we can check to solve this issue? It seems related to the content itself of this particular issue.

Thanks,

José Carvalho