Plumx and Sushi-LIte Plugin

Dear Technical support.

I need Plumx and have been given directions to install SUSHI-Lite which I downloaded from GitHub - ulsdevteam/ojs-sushiLite-plugin: SUSHI-Lite plugin for OJS

as information I use OJS Version 3.1.1.4

After the installation, I tried using the URL https://owner.polgan.ac.id/index.php/owner/sushiLite/v1_7/ to get the results as shown below.

As directed

i got the result like this

and error messages:

[20-Feb-2020 10:22:06 Asia/Jakarta] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getCurrentRelease() on null in /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php:468
Stack trace:
#0 /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php(70): SushiLite_v1_7->parseReport(Array)
#1 /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/plugins/generic/sushiLite/pages/SushiLiteHandler.inc.php(35): SushiLite_v1_7->processRequest(‘GetReport’, Object(Request))
#2 /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(372): SushiLiteHandler->index(Array, Object(Request))
#3 /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(239): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#4 /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#5 /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(227): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#6 /home/polgnac/ in /home/polgnac/public_html/owner/plugins/generic/sushiLite/classes/SushiLite_v1_7.inc.php on line 468

Please help

Thank you