Plugins aren't getting downloaded

Hi,

While downloading the uploaded plugins in the plugins directory of OJS, I am getting the below message:

“The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name.”

Please help me resolve this.

Second, I want to change current issue link to Submissions link below the journal thumbnail in the administrator site settings

Again, how can we change the theme and favicon in the administrator site settings ?

Hi @n_tushar.1987,

Are you downloading the plugins manually from the GitHub? If so, make sure that the folder name does not contain branch name (like -master) at the end. Must be the same name as the name of the plugin.

Regards, Primož

Dear Primož,

I have not tried downloading it from Github. I tried downloading from the plugin gallery itself.

Again, I want to change current issue link to Submissions link below the journal thumbnail in the administrator site settings. How can I do that ?

Again, how can we change the theme and favicon in the administrator site settings ?

Regards,

Hi @n_tushar.1987,

If you’re getting the message…

The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name.

…when trying to install a plugin from the Plugin Gallery, it’s probably related to the configuration of the tar tool in your config.inc.php. Ensure that it’s correctly configured and try again.

Your other questions are probably best asked in a different topic (if you can’t find answers to them already posted in the forum) – keeping each topic to a single subject helps keep the forum organized.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear Primož, I changed the folder extension names too and kept the same name. I then kept the folder in the plugin folder. It appeared in the plugin gallery, however in appearance setup only default theme is visible. How can i resolve this ?

Hi @asmecher,
Thanks for the help. I got it…Not being technical person, trying to solve issues. I am able to change the favicon.

Thanks…