Plugin para bloquear autor de submeter artigos a revista sem os metadados obrigatório? Plugin to block author from submitting articles to journal without the metadata required?

Os autores estão submetendo artigos, sem todas as informações obrigatória, como os metadados, titulação completa, local de afiliação… Gostaria de um plugin que possa restringir esse campo obrigatório, que caso ele não fosse digitado esse campo, ele não conseguisse submeter o artigo a revista, obrigando a sim o autor preencher corretamento o campo obrigatório!
Existe um plugin com essa especificações que eu possa instalar ?
Agradeço desde já, aguardo respostas!

Authors are submitting articles without all mandatory information such as metadata, full titling, affiliation location … I would like a plugin that can restrict this required field, that if it did not enter that field, it would not be able to submit the article to the magazine, compelling the author to fill in the required field correction!
Is there a plugin with this specs that I can install?
Thank you in advance, I await answers!

Hi @Reis

Which OJS version are you using currently?

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

Olá @israel.cefrin
A onde posso ver a versão?? estou sem acesso no momento com o pessoal responsável!

Hello @ israel.cefrin
Where can I view the version ??I do not with access at the time with responsible staff!

Hi @Reis

You can check your OJS version in your rendered HTML. Google Chrome with “CTRL + U” keys shows you view-source option and you can check it in <meta name="generator" tag.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

1 Like

olá @israel.cefrin
o OJS da revista é 2.4.8.2!
Saudações!

hello @ israel.cefrin
OJS of the magazine is 2.4.8.2!
Greetings!

Hi @Reis

To adjust any field to be mandatory in OJS 2.4.8 you will need edit submission templates in path>
classes/author/form/submit/. You may do it in the same way that other author fields are required.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin

2 Likes

Olá @israel.cefrin
Obrigado, irei encaminhar aos responsáveis, para ver se da certo!
Outra opção seria a atualização do OJS ??
Saudações!

Hello @ israel.cefrin
Thank you, I will forward to those responsible, to see if it works!
Another option would be to update the OJS ??
Greetings!