PKP PN Plugin with Status "The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet"

Hello,

I installed several days ago the PKP PN plugin (in OJS 3) for archiving the journal: Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship Research

I followed the steps, checked the 8 check-boxes, and I even obtained a “journal identifier”.

However, the Status is “The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet”.

Could anyone help me? Thank you very much in advance.

Hi @jmerunisnu,

What specific version of the PKP PN plugin and OJS are you using?

-Roger
PKP Team

I use PKP PN Plugin from this link GitHub - pkp/pln. The OJS that I am currently using is version 3.1.2.3.

Hi @jmerunisnu,

Installing via Github, while possible, is not ideal. The preferred method of installing the plugin is through the plugin gallery. Are you able to check the plugin gallery for the specific version number of the plugin?

-Roger
PKP Team

This is PKP-PN Plugin version I use. V.2.0.1.1 for OJS 3.1.2-x. Meanwhile, I’m using OJS 3.1.2.3

Status PKP-PN is as follows:

And here is the display of PKP-PN plugin settings:

Hi @jmerunisnu,

Thank you for providing this additional information.
That version of the plugin is showing as being compatible with the version of OJS that you’re using in the plugin gallery, so you’re good there. However, that specific error indicates that LOCKSS has not synchronized it in the PKP PN, or that you do not have cron figured correctly: PKP Preservation Network - can you explore your cron configuration to see if that might be the issue?

-Roger

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your response. I have checked again and the current status has changed from “The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet” to “The PKP PLN can accept deposits from this journal”.
What does it mean that my journal has been archived at PKP-PN?

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your response. I have checked again and the current status has changed from “The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet” to “The PKP PLN can accept deposits from this journal”.
What does it mean that my journal has been archived at PKP-PN?
Is it automatic deposit?

Hi @jmerunisnu,

Are you able to see your journal in the list here: http://pkp.sfu.ca/files/pkppn/onix.csv - this is supposed to update nightly (you might want to wait a day or so to see if it made it on to this list).

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi Roger,

I see my journal is not yet in the list here: http://pkp.sfu.ca/files/pkppn/onix.csv. However, the deposit is in process as shown below.