PDFJsViewer does not work

When opening a link to view a PDF of an article, for example:
https://sciencescholar.us/journal/index.php/ijhs/article/view/110
It is not allowed to view the PDF, however, a view enabled to view PHP errors, the following Warnings are shown:

Strict Standards: Declaration of AbntCitationPlugin :: fetchCitation () should be compatible with CitationPlugin :: fetchCitation ($ article, $ issue, $ journal) in /home/w170301s/public_html/journal/plugins/citationFormats/abnt/AbntCitationPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of AbstCitationPlugin :: manage () should be compatible with Plugin :: manage ($ args, $ request) in /home/w170301s/public_html/journal/plugins/citationFormats/abnt/AbntCitationPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/w170301s/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php on line 90

Warning: Can not modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/w170301s/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/pdfJsViewer/PdfJsViewerPlugin.inc.php:18) in / home / w170301s / public_html / journal / lib / pkp / classes / template / PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 785

Warning: Can not modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/w170301s/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/pdfJsViewer/PdfJsViewerPlugin.inc.php:18) in / home / w170301s / public_html / journal / lib / pkp / classes / template / PKPTemplateManager.inc.php on line 788

I emphasize that as a final result, the main page is redirected to me, as shown below:

I have temporarily disabled the PDF preview, while the problem is solved.

I will be outstanding and very grateful if you help me solve it

Victor

Hi @Victor_Alfonso_Marti,

It looks like your PHP is configured to send errors and warnings to the browser, where they can interfere with page requests (e.g. AJAX). Configure your PHP to send these messages to the log, not the browser. (This is also recommended for production use of PHP.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you.
I disabled the warning on the website, I enabled it intentionally to know what happens, now nothing is shown, I do not understand where the error is, that I can reinstall.

https://sciencescholar.us/journal/index.php/ijhs/article/view/109/132

Hi @Victor_Alfonso_Marti,

Check your PHP error log, watching in particular for anything containing the word “Error”. You may have many warnings (e.g. deprecation warnings) that are cosmetic and shouldn’t cause the system to fail, but might clutter the logs.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Reviewing the LOG file, surprisingly 50 lines are generated in the last second corresponding to:

• PHP Strict Standards
    • PHP Deprecated
    • PHP Warning

But no fatal error is shown, there are only two lines of warnings:

[08-Jun-2018 23:17:59 UTC] PHP Warning: array_merge (): Argument # 2 is not an array in /home/w170301s/public_html/journal/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php online 578
[08-Jun-2018 23:17:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in /home/w170301s/public_html/journal/plugins/generic/recommendByAuthor/RecommendByAuthorPlugin.inc.php on line 114

(Responded privately.)