PDF preview in OJS

Hi. We are new using OJS. We have created our first volume but can´t preview pdf correctly. They are bluured. How can we solve that? Here, the link: Revista de Humanidades Digitales
Thanks!

HI @Gimenadelrio

It is just viewport of PDF preview. Your PDF pages are a Letter/A4 size, and preview dimensions it to show all page at once. But if you zoom it you will realize that text is fine to read.

But, if you want default view do not show a “blur” like this, you will need change page size to a smaller one in your template/production stage.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks, Israel!
So you mean that if we change our template to US letter, for instance, this will change? Is there any size you recommend?

Thanks, @israel.cefrin
So you mean that if we change our template to US letter, for instance, this will change? Is there any size you recommend?

@Gimenadelrio

This is a example of a custom page size (it is 158 x 230 mm) to fit in a PDF viewer:

https://revistas.fee.tche.br/index.php/ensaios/article/view/4073/3915

So page size depends on your viewer dimensions and width size either. You may notice that this journal has only one sidebar, instead yours that has two.

Regards,
Israel Cefrin
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks, @israel.cefrin!

I can not see blurred text with my browsers, maybe this is a problem with a specific browser + PDF.js? (ps. note that in OJS3 the pdf preview is full screen by default, so you would not probably have similar problems with A4)

i was use ojs 3.x to my journal. after i migrate to ojs 3.x my pdf file not preview in my journal. what must i do?
thanks before