Paypal Payment Integration

Hi Team

I would like to integrated paypal payment setting OJS version 3.1.1. But its showing subscription option and input form fields . finally i click purchase button its showing error.
Please help this.

Which click the purchase button showing the following error.

Please help this . its very helpfull for me.

You should probably check your webserver’s logs first (usually somewhere in /var/log).

Depending on the error and how you installed OJS (via git, via tarball etc), it might help to run “composer install” inside your paypal plugin directory (under [ojs_directory]/plugins/paymethod/paypal).

I have download From git and uploaded my files to server then install it. I have manually upload paypal plug in its not working Kindly Help this.

Thanks
Muhamme

In my site, it directly links to the front page of the journal. There is no way that you can buy indivisual subscription.

@varshilmehta
I Can’t Understand explain briefly

@mlfct
Please guide how can i resolved this.

Try running “composer install” inside your paypal plugin directory, like i mentioned above. Helped me back then, because there were some dependencies missing.

@mlfct
How can i run “composer install” Please guide me because i m new in OJS.

I am also facing same error
in my error log it showing
[Sat Jul 14 11:18:54.167614 2018] [php7:error] [pid 40580:tid 1632] [client 127.0.0.1:58100] PHP Fatal error: Interface ‘Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventSubscriberInterface’ not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs\plugins\paymethod\paypal\vendor\guzzle\guzzle\src\Guzzle\Http\RedirectPlugin.php on line 19, referer: https://site.test/OJS/index.php/art/user/purchaseSubscription/individual

Hi @sram,

Have you tried the solution posted above?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi
Most of the user facing same issue. Please guide and resolved this issue we are waiting for solution.

Hi @sram & @muhammed,

you have to login to your server via SSH (Terminal) and run the command i mentioned inside the paypal plugin directory.

Jul-16-2018%2011-46-38

hi @asmecher,

Yes, I run composer install. now it payment gateway working perfect.

Hi Sram
Please share screen shot how to run composer at server.

Its very helpfull for me.

hai @muhammed

Please watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGyuKpfMB9E&t=210s
for installation and check in command prompt whether it is installed

Okay bro will check and get back to you