Pagination issue in search result - Open Journal Systems 2.3.1.2

Can you guys please have a look at this page?
https://journalsdev.equinoxpub.com/index.php/JAZZ/search/results?query=gender

If you scroll to the bottom and you click on the pagination links you will find out that the pagination doesn’t work, this problem is all over the website in any search result.

I found out the link with “searchPage=2” leads to page 1, the link with “searchPage=3” leads to page 2 etc…

I am aware that the OJS version we use is too old and we are planning to pass to OJS3 soon, but meantime we cannot update the current version because it has been massively modified by our team.
So can you please lead me on the page/part of the system that manage the pagination?

Thanks

Hi @marcello8080,

I see this is also posted on another thread. Please don’t double-post – it clutters the forum.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I am sorry but the other thread is not mine post, someone else copy and paste my post, I have no idea who lsala_mickeysala is, I am working for the company responsible of Equinox project.

Hi @marcello8080,

Ah, interesting, I’ll bet the other user is a spam account. I’ve suspended it.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thanks, I assumed it was a spam account as well,

I also found the solution for that bug, do you think it would be useful sharing my solution?

Hi @marcello8080,

Sure, please do!

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Still not working pagination in 2022 OJS 3.3.0-10, nothing in error.log simplely don’t work.

I tested with a simple word: “Vivienda” 78 results for 4 pages but nothing, don’t move to the rest of pages