Open monograph press pdf problem

Hi, i have a problem with omp, i add the book chapters and i create for production, its open access, but i can make visible in the website to download, can you help me?44
Has anyone who can hel>

Hi @thelaris,

Are you saying the PDF link does not appear on the website? If the file you published was set as a component type (e.g., chapter manuscript, preface, appendix) that is configured to be a supplementary file under Workflow Settings > Components, the PDF link won’t appear on the published book page. Can you check this?

Thanks,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

No, when i publish book from dashboar, i make avaible in website, beut in website cant show pdf button, noone cant download book without pdf button, i dont know what is problem

Hi @thelaris,

Did you try checking the component type for the file and whether it was configured as a supplementary file?

Best,
Amanda Stevens

No, i put in database pdf files, and i make the aviable and oppen access, but when i go to website in book i cant see pdf button to download or to read the file, in atach i sent photo.53

Hi
I have the same problem, when i upload the file in metadata, cannot view pdf in browser.

That could be happening?

Thank you very much for some response

Hi @Nikola,

Please check what component type is the PDF file and then post a screenshot of how that component type is configured under Workflow Settings > Components. If it’s a supplementary file, the PDF link won’t appear on the book page.

Best,
Amanda Stevens

Hi @astevens

We have only three components in the workflow settings: (Documents, Illustration archive, and supplementary file) we are using documents to watch the gallery PDF, but we can not see.

I send a picture of the settings for your review:

2019-03-18

What could you recommend?

Thank you very much for your attention

Best,

Hi @Nikola,

You have configured the file to be both supplementary and dependent. I recommend un-checking both “Marcar los archivos de este tipo como archivos dependientes” y “Marca los ficheros de este tipo como ficheros complementarios.” The PDF link should appear in both the TOC and on the article landing page after that.

Best,
Amanda Stevens

I have a problem with the OMP display when the pdf book link is selected, the display is HTTP ERROR 500.
The log errors do not display problems related to this.

[26-Apr-2019 08:04:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught → Smarty: Unable to load template ‘app:plugins/generic/pdfJsViewer/templates/display.tpl’ ←
thrown in /home/u120107023/domains/kacumarang.com/public_html/omp/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 195

Hi @Suherman_Suherman,

See "Smarty: Unable to load template" fatal errors · Issue #4576 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub for details and a patch to correct this.

Regards,
Alec Smecher