OMP - Catalog page

OMP - How does OMP shows the difference between “author”, “volume editor” and “chapter author” in the catalog page?

Hi @jescy,

What version of OMP are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi! I’m using version 3.1.0.0

Thanks!

Hi @jescy,

In Users & Roles > Roles, you can edit each “author” type role (e.g. “Author”, “Chapter Author”, etc) and control whether the name of that role is displayed in the author list using the “Show role title in contributor list” checkbox.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thanks Alec. The problem I’m having is related to the display of volume editors or authors and chapter author. If I include the chapter author to be displayed at the chapter’s section it automatically appears at the top as author; then when I diselect “Show role title in contributor list” checkbox then the chapter author does not appear below the chapter. The problem is that the chapter author should appear under the name of the chapter but not under the title of the book. When I take it out of the checkbox, the it does not appear anywhere.

Title of book and author
imagen
Table of contents (chapter and chapter author)
imagen

Regards, Jescy

Hi @jescy,

Can you share screenshots of the settings for the monograph authors, as well as the settings for the chapters with the author details? That will help me mimic your setup and test it locally to determine the source of the problem.

Hi! I already solved it. The problem was due to the translation.

Thanks…