OMP - Catalog on home page

Hi, everyone.

I remember that back in the day, one could show the entire catalog on the home page of a press, but now I’m using OMP 3.3.0-7, and I couldn’t find a way to do it. I even looked up on the template, and as far as I can see, there is not intended to show the entire catalog, there’s a way to show it?

Best regards

Diego

Hi @DiegoG,

Perhaps you can send a link to your existing OMP instance where this is happening? Our demo instance displays the catalog like this: Catalog | OMP3 Test Drive(TD) Press - is your similar?

-Roger
PKP Team

Thanks for your answer, rcgillis, but there is not any problem with the operation of my OMP instance, is just that we don’t want a link to the catalog in the home page, but the entire catalog on display on the home page.

I searched everywhere in the dashboard, but I couldn’t find a way, so I was asking if there is a way by now, or maybe I would have to do some coding.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @DiegoG,

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, I do believe that this would require some customization of the code. I’m not entirely sure how you might go about this, but I will see if some of my colleagues might weigh in, and other community members may weigh in as well.

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

Thanks a lot @rcgillis

By now I figured out how to deal with the template, but I’m not sure how to pass the variables, I’m looking the handler, but I don’t know if I have to change any other file.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Diego

Hi @DiegoG,

I’ve asked another staff member to weigh in, but in the meantime, you may wish to have a look at our theming documentation: Common Template Variables

Best regards,

Roger
PKP Team

1 Like