OMP 3.1.0.0 and ONIX 3.0 Monograph Export Plugin

As an administrator, trying to export ONIX 3.0 XML files.

Difficulty experienced:
Not all books are listed. This was solved by searching for the book title in the plugin. However, upon obtaining the book, the only provided option is to ‘More Information’, and no ‘Export’-link. I even have the option of exporting declined book manuscripts. However, the published books do not show the option to export the file.

Tried:
Updating all the required fields in the catalogue
Ensuring the production phases have been updated, and that the system have a ‘accept decision’

Result:
Book is still not able to provide the option of exporting.

Yes, from our portfolio of xx books we can export 2 books. The only item they have in common is that the book is not an English book.

Any ideas why this behavior would be present?

Hi @tretief,

Have you filled in all of the fields under Workflow Settings > Production?

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @astevens

Yes - confirmed all fields populated under Workflow Settings > Production.

Any other ideas?

Blessings

Hi @tretief,

Hmm, the only other thing I can think of is that ONIX export in OMP depends on a full metadata set, so the publication formats and catalog entries should be completed for everything. You mentioned you had filled in all required fields but I’m not sure if this means you have filled in all Onix metadata elements in the publication formats and catalog entries.

You could also try checking your php error log to see if anything is registering there.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team