OJS3 - Reviews are getting "Array" Options on review form

What could be doing that?

Hi @rafaelmansilha,

Is this a review form that you created in OJS 3.0, or something that was migrated from an OJS 2.x install?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

Migrated from OJS 2.x

Regards,
Rafael Mansilha

Hi @rafaelmansilha,

There’s code in the OJS 2.x to 3.x upgrade script that should take care of migrating review form options to the OJS 3.x structure. Are you sure the upgrade process completed successfully?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I’m sure the upgrade process are completed.
All data is valid except for selection option data.

so sorry. I migrate from 2.4 to 3.0.0.

Hi @OhnO395,

I would suggest upgrading to the current stable release of OJS (currently 3.0.2). Lots of improvements have been added since 3.0.0 was released.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

thank you so much

sarathoon

Hello, even after upgrading to 3.02 the system continued to display array. Any idea what that might be?

Hi @brunojur,

I would suggest trying OJS 3.1, which is just released. There were definitely changes related to review forms in that release. If that doesn’t resolve it, I can take a closer look.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Okay, I’ll try. But should I upgrade from version 2.4.8 to 3.1? You think the best way?

Hi @brunojur,

Yes, I think that would be the best approach.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Olá Bruno,

Realmente não sei se isso foi corrigido com as atualizações, eu orientei aos editores das revistas a refazer os formulários.

oi rafael, obrigado por ter respondido. O problema são os formularios ja respondidos pelos avaliadores só aparecerem “array” não conseguimos visualizar as respostas

I made the upgrade to version 3.1.0 the problem persists. Does this problem really have no solution other than creating a new form?

Hi @brunojur,

Did you upgrade from 2.x to 3.1.0 directly, or did you upgrade from 2.x to 3.0.x to 3.1.0?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I tried both ways. In condition from 2.4.8 to 3.1.0 it took about 10 hours to upgrade but after the upgrade the same problem continued

Hi @brunojur,

Would it be possible for you to make a database dump of your 2.x installation available to me privately?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Of course, I’ll prepare everything and send you. Where do I send?

Hi @brunojur,

You can send me a private message using this forum with e.g. a download link via a service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

Regards,
Alec Smecher