OJS3: issues with usage statistics plugin with php7.0

Thanks for the reply,

in table “metrics” I see the same story. The last record is from 7th October.
As for folders:
archive - the last log file is from 1 October.
reject - from 2 to 7.
processing and stage - empty.
usageEventsLogs - from 8 to 12 October.

executing command:

sudo php tools/runScheduledTasks.php lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageStats/scheduledTasksAutoStage.xml

I see only PHP warnings:

PHP Warning:  Declaration of OrcidProfilePlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/orcidProfile/OrcidProfilePlugin.inc.php on line 413
PHP Warning:  Declaration of BrowsePlugin::manage($verb, $args, &$message, &$messageParams, &$pluginModalContent = NULL) should be compatible with Plugin::manage($args, $request) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/browse/BrowsePlugin.inc.php on line 162
PHP Warning:  Declaration of BrowsePlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/browse/BrowsePlugin.inc.php on line 162
PHP Warning:  Declaration of PdfJsViewerPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/pdfJsViewer/PdfJsViewerPlugin.inc.php on line 136
PHP Warning:  Declaration of WebFeedPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/webFeed/WebFeedPlugin.inc.php on line 190
PHP Warning:  Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 157
PHP Warning:  Declaration of GoogleAnalyticsPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/googleAnalytics/GoogleAnalyticsPlugin.inc.php on line 147
PHP Warning:  Declaration of RecommendByAuthorPlugin::getTemplatePath() should be compatible with Plugin::getTemplatePath($inCore = false) in .../public_html/plugins/generic/recommendByAuthor/RecommendByAuthorPlugin.inc.php on line 156

Then I have copied log files in the “stage” folder from usage stats and executed 2 other commands:

sudo php tools/runScheduledTasks.php lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageStats/scheduledTasksExternalLogFiles.xml
and
sudo php tools/runScheduledTasks.php lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageStats/scheduledTasks.xml

after this I see the same thing but plus fatal error:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare geoip_country_code_by_name_v6() in .../public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageStats/lib/geoIp/geoip.inc on line 430

Interesting, but switching back to php5.6 does not solve the problem.