OJS3 Error in Announcement

Hi,

After send notifications of a announcement, I got this error in log:

[Tue Nov 17 10:30:13.571714 2020] [php7:error] [pid 26272] [client 191.181.57.71:12070] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of AnnouncementNotificationManager::notify() must be an instance of PKPNotification, null returned in /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/classes/notification/managerDelegate/AnnouncementNotificationManager.inc.php:89\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/announcements/form/AnnouncementForm.inc.php(200): AnnouncementNotificationManager->notify(Object(User))\n#1 /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/announcements/ManageAnnouncementGridHandler.inc.php(154): AnnouncementForm->execute()\n#2 /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(391): ManageAnnouncementGridHandler->updateAnnouncement(Array, Object(Request))\n#3 /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(257): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array)\n#4 /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(143): PKPComponentRouter->route(Object(Request))\n#5 /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PK in /var/www/revistas3/html/lib/pkp/classes/notification/managerDelegate/AnnouncementNotificationManager.inc.php on line 89, referer: http://www.revistas.usp.br/bjvras/management/settings/announcements

Hi,

Did you manage to solve the problem? I have the same problem as you, and I don’t know why the error is occurring as everything else is working correctly.

Regards

Hi.

I’m still waiting for some help.

Regards,
Tarcisio Pereira