OJS3 Email Setting

I am facing Email address settings for my Journal in OJS3. My IT peoples have tried in many ways to configure it config.inc.php file but it ins;t working at all.
Anyway, my questions are:

1. Is it possible to use any email address (such as GMAIL/own domain email address)?
  2. Is it necessary that we have to use only that email address by which we’ve created the first account after the OJS installation? Or we can use any email address as we like.

Hi @Sheikh_Abujar,

1. Is it possible to use any email address (such as GMAIL/own domain email address)?
    Yes

2. Is it necessary that we have to use only that email address by which we’ve created the first account after the OJS installation? Or we can use any email address as we like.
    No, the address you provided durign the install is the address of the administrator. The address to be used for sending emails can be different.

Regards, Primož

received_511695776135333 I have changed smtp configuration in config.inc.php file.

In Submit an Article Page, after confirmation an article that show a error message

“There was a problem Sending and email message. Please try again later, or contact your system administrator.”

Please see my comment and reply

Hi @Sheikh_Abujar,

Please search the forum for the email settings examples/issues, there are a lot of them.

Regards, Primož