OJS went down after server update

Good morning!
I need a favor on my OJS installation, It was working properly until hosting admins upgrade PHP and mySQL. the sites shows the customized header and thousands of lines like the next one. I´m bloody desperate about running this properly again.

C:\Inetpub\vhosts\unimeta.edu.co\revistas.unimeta.edu.co\lib\pkp\classes\config\Config.inc.php on line 44 Strict Standards: Non-static method Registry::getRegistry() should not be called statically in

Any help with this please.
Thanks

Aned Esquerra Arguelles

Hi @anedesquerra,

What version of OJS are you running, and what version of PHP did your host upgrade to?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi asmecher!
Thanks for you reply, I just about to get crazy with this all errors.

Hosting provider upgraded to:
mySQL 5.6.26
php 5.3

Right now after one year of working I can remember the exact version of OJS, but it 2.x,

Cheers
Aned Esquerra

Hi @anedesquerra,

You can check your version by looking in dbscripts/xml/version.xml.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi hi asmecher!
OJS version is 2.4.6.0.

Aned Esquerra

Reading your initial post, I’m wondering if the problem isn’t just the display of warnings to the screen. If display_errors is turned on in config.inc.php, try turning it off.

Hi hi ctgraham!
I have already done! And still the same errors, all code is failing.

the hosting support don´t know how to fix these all errors.

I have even tried to create a new installation and I got this error.

Errors occurred during installation
A database error has occurred: Access denied for user ‘unimeta_conseil’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

But the hosting support don´t know how to solve it.

Regards!
Aned Esquerra

The error of Access denied for user 'unimeta_conseil'@'localhost' (using password: YES) indicates that you can’t connect to your MySQL server. Is the mysql server running on your localhost? Can you manually connect to it with the username and password from config.inc.php?