[OJS] Save Error HTTP ERROR 500

Dear Admin & Team,

I have problem with setup Journal and showup HTTP Error 500.

can someone help me through this.

Thank you.

Hi @AriefArfiansyah

If you’re seeing a server 500 error, there is probably a message in your Apache log. Look for lines that contain “fatal error”.

Cheers,
Jason

Hi @jnugent Thank you for Reply,

This is my Fatal error :

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function split() in /var/www/html/ojs/classes/manager/form/setup/JournalSetupStep5Form.inc.php:237\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/ojs/pages/manager/SetupHandler.inc.php(333): JournalSetupStep5Form->execute()\n#1 /var/www/html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(362): SetupHandler->saveSetup(Array, Object(Request))\n#2 /var/www/html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(220): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)\n#3 /var/www/html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))\n#4 /var/www/html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(178): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))\n#5 /var/www/html/ojs/index.php(64): PKPApplication->execute()\n#6 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/ojs/classes/manager/form/setup/JournalSetupStep5Form.inc.php on line 237

PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::defineExposedConstant() should not be called statically in /var/www/html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 545

PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPApplication::getExposedConstants() should not be called statically in /var/www/html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 513

Are these errors is because my OJS Running on Php 7.0 and using OJS 2.4.8-4 ?
do you think this solution can fix all errors ?

Thank You @jnugent

Hi there,

Yes, you will need to apply that patch to fix your installation, since by default 2.4.8-4 is not PHP7 compatible. Your other option is to upgrade to 2.4.8-5 which already has that fix included.

Cheers,
Jason

1 Like