[OJS] Can OJS send automatic reminder emails to authors whose article still needs revisions?

Is there any update on this thread? Our editors have asked for this and it seems to only have the turnaround time for the reviewers. Since the code would likely be similar, I would actually go a bit further and request a turnaround time for not only the revisions to be returned, but a turnaround time for the copyediting requests AND… a reminder for an editor to come back to the system to check on the status every X days into the system or X days into an article. The more prompts, the shorter the publication cycle.

2 Likes

I would like to strongly support this idea. We have the same problem. A reminder for revisions and lecturing would be very helpful! Is there a way to implement this?
Thank you!

Hi there, We are using 3.3.0.8 and I’d just like to add my support to this feature request. It would be very helpful for editors. Thanks!

I noticed that no one voted this feature as a priority. So just remembering that now those interested in this feature can vote for it to be prioritized. Just click on the icon at the top of it.

1 Like