[OJS 3.3.0-7] When accessing to Administration Section a blank page is shown

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
I have an OJS 3.3.0-7 running on xampp server 7.4.20. When logged as administrator and try to access to Administration Section (127.0.0.1/revistas/index.php/index/admin/index) it shows a blank page on Firefox 90. Also when using Chrome 92 doesn’t display the page and shows a message from Chrome: HTTP ERROR 500.
However, when connected to internet, I can access to the Administration section. There is a way of accessing without the need of being online?

Note: In OJS 2.4.8 was able to access to Administration section without being online.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:
Log in as administrator, then deploy the user menu (top right corner on my configuration) and select Administration option.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
I gave full internet access to the computer (not behind a proxy) by using a data conection from a smartphone. Then I entered again (as described above) and could access to the Administration section without any problems.

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
OJS 3.3.0-7

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

Take a look at the PHP error logs. You’ll probably find clues about the actual error in there.

Janio