[OJS 3.3.0.6] Show Supporting Agencies field on article abstract page

Hi everyone,
I need to visualize in the template “article_details.tpl” the values that are inserted in the metadata of the article under “Subjects” and “Supporting Agencies”.
I activated the field in Workflow Settings → Metadata and then following the example of the “keywords” I tried to do it this way:

{if !empty($publication->getLocalizedData('agencies'))}
		<div class="item published">
			<div class="label">
				{translate key="submission.supportingAgencies"}
			</div>
			<div class="value">
				{foreach name="agencies" from=$publication->getLocalizedData('agencies') item="agencies"}
					{$agencies|escape}{if !$smarty.foreach.agencies.last}{translate key="common.commaListSeparator"}{/if}
				{/foreach}
			</div>
		</div>
		{/if}

but something is not correct because it does not display anything, where am I wrong?

Thanks
Bye
Tiziano

Up for support|

Bye
Tiziano

Hi @Tiziano

For “Supporting Agencies”:

{if !empty($publication->getLocalizedData('supportingAgencies'))}
			<div class="label">
				{translate key="submission.supportingAgencies"}
			</div>
			<div class="value">
				{foreach name="supportingAgencies" from=$publication->getLocalizedData('supportingAgencies') item="supportingAgency"}
					{$supportingAgency|escape}{if !$smarty.foreach.supportingAgencies.last}{translate key="common.commaListSeparator"}{/if}
				{/foreach}
			</div>
		</div>
{/if}

For “Subjects”:

{if !empty($publication->getLocalizedData('subjects'))}
			<div class="label">
				{translate key="common.subjects"}
			</div>
			<div class="value">
				{foreach name="subjects" from=$publication->getLocalizedData('subjects') item="subject"}
					{$subject|escape}{if !$smarty.foreach.subjects.last}{translate key="common.commaListSeparator"}{/if}
				{/foreach}
			</div>
		</div>
{/if}

Best,
Bozana

3 Likes