[OJS 3.2.1.4] Paperbuzz plugin doesn't show graphs

Hi,

I have the Paperbuzz plugin installed on my OJS 3.1.2.4 platform, but it shows the graphs only in one journal, in the rest of the journals it does not show them. What can happen there or what could I do, since all journals have DOI.

And checking the database, I see that the plugin is active in all the journals but only in the one that shows the graphs is the apiEmail, knowing that the configuration with the emails that are needed for this was done in all of them.
Or should I wait some time for this to show up and register the email?

And checking the error log, this error is recurring.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Submission::getIssueId() in /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php:326\nStack trace:\n#0 /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php(288): PaperbuzzPlugin->_getDownloadStats(true)\n#1 /lib/pkp/classes/cache/GenericCache.inc.php(63): PaperbuzzPlugin->_downloadsCacheMiss(Object(FileCache), NULL)\n#2 /lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php(115): GenericCache->get(NULL)\n#3 /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php(276): FileCache->getContents()\n#4 /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php(172): PaperbuzzPlugin->_getDownloadsJsonDecoded()\n#5 /lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php(107): PaperbuzzPlugin->articleMainCallback('Templates::Arti...', Array)\n#6 /var/www/htm in /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php on line 326

Saludos @diegomejia07

Quisiera consultar si tuvo algún seguimiento sobre su post. Tengo el mismo error en mi registro de errores:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Submission::getIssueId() in /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php:355\nStack trace:\n#0 /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php(317): PaperbuzzPlugin->_getDownloadStats(true)\n#1 /lib/pkp/classes/cache/GenericCache.inc.php(63): PaperbuzzPlugin->_downloadsCacheMiss(Object(FileCache), NULL)\n#2 /lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php(115): GenericCache->get(NULL)\n#3 /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php(305): FileCache->getContents()\n#4 /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php(220): PaperbuzzPlugin->_getDownloadsJsonDecoded()\n#5 /lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php(107): PaperbuzzPlugin->articleMainCallback('Templates::Arti...', Array)\n#6 /lib/pkp/classes/template/PKPTemplateManager.inc.php(1527): HookRegistry::call('Templates::Arti...', Array)\n#7 /cache/t_compile/4236 in /plugins/generic/paperbuzz/PaperbuzzPlugin.inc.php on line 355

El gráfico carga correctamente, pero previsualizar una colaboración en estado “programada”, no se muestra completa la página de los detalles de la colaboración (excluye también bloques laterales).

Aplicación: OJS 3.3.0.14
El módulo se instaló desde la galería de módulos disponibles.

¡Saludos!