OJS 3.2.0-2 does not save changes to magazine settings

I made a new installation of OJS version 3.2.0-2 without any problem.
Create a Magazine. Now that I am going to enter information in the magazine settings, when saving the changes, the message that the changes were saved appears.
But when I see the fields there is nothing. and this happens in all the configuration and administration pages.
The information entered is not saved.

1 2 3 4

Hi @dragoniant,

1. Check the file permissions in your cache directory. If OJS doesn’t have permission to change the files there, modified settings will not be cached properly and you’ll see symptoms like you describe.
  2. Check your PHP error log to see if any details appear there.
  3. Check with your browser’s web developer tools to inspect the response code and response that correspond to the request your browser sends to save the settings.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi, @asmecher,

1. The cache directory is 775
  2. I don’t have access to the php log file
  3. Console web developers tool:

Additionally, without making any changes, in the appearance label, press save and the following appears:

6 7

Hi @dragoniant,

The 400 (Bad Request) is coming from your web server upstream of OJS, and probably corresponds to a security module in your web server’s stack that’s preventing the PUT request from reaching OJS. I’d suggest checking your web server’s security log to see if something is captured there. In any case, it’s outside of OJS.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi. I hope you can help me. Since I updated version 3.2.0.2., last 04/13/20, I have not been able to make any changes to the page settings. I have tried to change the instructions to the authors but when I give it to save the changes, the system stays loading and does not advance.

Hi @spinango,

There is guidance already on this thread; please work your way through it, and if it doesn’t resolve the issue for you, provide more details on what you tried and what the result was.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I also have this problem. Are there any solutions?