OJS 3.1, article view error 500

I have uploaded some articles using QuickSubmit plugin.
http://jiaats.com/ojs31/index.php/bma/index
When I try to view the article the " HTTP ERROR 500" occurs.

Error log for this error is as given below -

[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ArticleHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php on line 389
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Arrays are not allowed in class constants in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/lib/vendor/seboettg/citeproc-php/src/Seboettg/CiteProc/Util/StringHelper.php on line 27
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:17 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getSeq() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getSeq($contextId = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:17 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:17 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:17 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getContents() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getContents($templateMgr, $request = NULL) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 129
[13-Nov-2017 10:46:17 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/naeemijr/public_html/jiaats.com/ojs31/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line

However I have tried using changing the themes, disabling the Custom Block Plugin. But same error occurs again and again.

But on other journal on same installation all articles working fine.

Please suggest me what should I do to resolve this issue.
Regards
Naveen Malik

Hi Naveen,

Strict Standards warnings are harmless and primarily aimed at developers. They clutter the error log, making it hard to use. You can configure strict standards error reporting in your php.ini to suppress them.

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Amanda,

Can you please tell me how should I configure the php.ini file to overcome HTTP ERROR 500.

Regards

Hi @navmalik,

This page offers instructions: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/php/strict-standards-fix

Best,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team