OJS 3.1.2. > Export Journals > HTTP ERROR 500 < not working

Hi

We had an old 2.4 upgraded to 3.1.2 and solve the small incidents/bugs using this support sites and recommendations.
In the last month I have a situation and we get Http Error 500 when we try to export journals/articles.

Preformatted text
[04-Oct-2020 19:35:59 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning: assert(): assert(count($nativeExportFilters) == 1) failed in /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/plugins/importexport/native/NativeImportExportPlugin.inc.php on line 277
[04-Oct-2020 19:35:59 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setDeployment() on null in /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/plugins/importexport/native/NativeImportExportPlugin.inc.php:279
Stack trace:
#0 /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/plugins/importexport/native/NativeImportExportPlugin.inc.php(210): NativeImportExportPlugin->exportIssues(Array, Object(Journal), Object(User))
#1 /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/lib/pkp/pages/management/PKPToolsHandler.inc.php(104): NativeImportExportPlugin->display(Array, Object(Request))
#2 /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(391): PKPToolsHandler->importexport(Array, Object(Request))
#3 /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#4 /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(143): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#5 /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApp in /home/USERNAME/public_html/myjournals/plugins/importexport/native/NativeImportExportPlugin.inc.php on line 279
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

When we run the upgrade we done it throu Scriptaculous (Cpanel) for code and upgade link from site (https://mysite.com/myjournals/index.php/index/install/installUpgrade). After the upgrade, we get some warnings in page, but i cannot find them …

I already try everything (i suppose) I found on this site and still not working, just a dead end.
Please help me to solve this issue.

I had a new OJS 3.1.2. installation and put a test journal and then exporting work fine. So i had try to change the DB to the main DB and try export but still HTTP Error 500.
In this conditions i suppose is a problem with the DB upgrade / transformation from v.2.4.x to 3.1.2
Screenshot_74

Hi @ionutsiasi,

We don’t maintain the Softaculous upgrade process and aren’t sure how well it works; I’d recommend following the upgrade instructions in docs/UPGRADE (or docs/UPGRADE.md, depending on your version) instead.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team