[OJS 3.1.2] Blank Page on Login to Journal Dashboard

• Application Version - OJS 3.1.2

I just noiced this, this morning.
Whe I login to my journal dashboard, i get a white blank page.
On checking my error log, i got this but could not interprete it.
Please, can someon tell me what to do:

[11-May-2020 11:21:22 Africa/Lagos] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getFullName() on null in /home/maxuse1/public_html/journals/lib/pkp/classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignmentDAO.inc.php:485
Stack trace:
#0 /home/maxuse1/public_html/journals/lib/pkp/classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignmentDAO.inc.php(69): ReviewAssignmentDAO->_fromRow(Array)
#1 /home/maxuse1/public_html/journals/lib/pkp/classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignmentDAO.inc.php(218): ReviewAssignmentDAO->_getReviewAssignmentsArray(‘SELECT r.*, r2…’, Array)
#2 /home/maxuse1/public_html/journals/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPSubmissionService.inc.php(689): ReviewAssignmentDAO->getBySubmissionId(50)
#3 /home/maxuse1/public_html/journals/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPSubmissionService.inc.php(308): PKP\Services\PKPSubmissionService->getReviewAssignments(Object(Submission))
#4 /home/maxuse1/public_html/journals/lib/pkp/classes/services/PKPSubmissionService.inc.php(212): PKP\Services\PKPSubmissionService->getPropertyReviewAssignments(Objec in /home/maxuse1/public_html/journals/lib/pkp/classes/submission/reviewAssignment/ReviewAssignmentDAO.inc.php on line 485

Hi,

Did you recently upgrade OJS by any chance? That error is being caused because there appears to be a review assignment that had a user assigned to it that has since been deleted, perhaps. Does anyone ever work on your database directly? Have you recently deleted any users?

Cheers,
Jason

Greetings Jason,

My installation is fresh, not an upgrade.

However, Yes, i created a test-user account and made a submission, then assigned it to a test-reviewer. I later deleted all of them afterwards. I just wanted to test the entire system before going live.

I deleted the users and i think i deleted the submissions too via PHPMyAdmin.

So, please what do you recommend?

Thanks a million.

Issue still persist. any ideas?

I think you need to clean up your db.
In particular, ‘review_assignments’ table from submissions you have tested.
Here is useful sql injections:

DELETE FROM `review_assignments` WHERE `submission_id` NOT IN (SELECT `submission_id` FROM `submissions`);
DELETE FROM `review_assignments` WHERE `reviewer_id` NOT IN (SELECT `user_id` FROM `users`);

PS: backup your db first.