OJS 3.1.1 BUG image files missing for all papers including published papers

Hi @bozana,

I’ll ask the hosting provider to run the script and provide the output.

@MarkAGregory

See the comment OJS 3.1 how to get an author to update metadata in submission or review phase? - #22 by bozana on the other topic, editing the submission metadata by the authors. We will not be able to implement a generic/proper/satisfying solution for this coming release – it is too soon – but you could make the changes in the code for now, till the proper solution comes…

Best,
Bozana

Hi @bozana, I do not understand what you mean by too soon? Surely, the fix would help us and it could be limited to only the review stage if necessary. We’re not programmers and if we do this and the next update introduces a bug because of this we will be devastated.
Also, we would need to do it again after the update?

Also, here is the printout of the results of the script you asked me to run
2018-05-29_8-47-13

Hi @MarkAGregory

Too soon I mean because the release was yesterday and the solution is not so easy, s. Selectively permit author metadata changes after submission · Issue #3758 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub.
As a first solution I could provide a commit on GitHub for you, that your hosting provider would then need to apply, if this is rather wished than changing the code as described in the other forum topic post by yourself.

Your DB table submission_files looks good, so there should be no such problem when doing the next upgrade.

Thanks and best wishes,
Bozana