OJS 3.1.1-4 Slowness

Hello;
Our ojs site take a lot of time to load. It’s take 6,2s for index page. Also I add my last error_log file. Is there any advise for me?
Thanks.

Error_log
[19-Oct-2018 09:48:26 America/New_York] PHP Warning: assert(): Assertion failed in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php on line 569
[19-Oct-2018 09:48:27 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[19-Oct-2018 09:48:28 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ArticleHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php on line 0
[19-Oct-2018 09:48:28 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[19-Oct-2018 09:48:28 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20
[19-Oct-2018 09:48:28 America/New_York] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Config::getContextBaseUrls() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 199
[19-Oct-2018 09:48:28 America/New_York] PHP Warning: assert(): Assertion failed in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php on line 569
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ArticleHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php on line 0
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId() should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 0
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ArticleHandler::initialize() should be compatible with PKPHandler::initialize($request) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php on line 0
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow() should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/ojssystem/public_html/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[19-Oct-2018 09:49:53 America/New_York] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method Config::getContextBaseUrls() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/ojssystem/public_html/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 199
test

Do you have a local database or a separate database server?

Are all pages slow or just the index?

Hello ajnyga,
I have local database. Home page, current page and issues pages are loading slowly. But login, about pages, archives page are loading fine.
Today I realize something. Before I update my ojs system there were too many spam users via mysql users table. I saw 7 table on my database which tables are include more than 10,000 lines. For example submission_search_object_keywords 96,378 lines , user_setings 66,477 lines, user_user_groups 43,979 lines.
I change debug options to on and load current page. I tried all mysql queries on phpmyadmin and all queries working fine. There are no queires running on 0,005 second.
I wonder, there are a lot of lines in some tables and it can affect to slowness?
Thanks.

Hi,

I do not think that the tables affect this if all queries are returning fast. But I suggest that you enable captcha from the config.inc.php to avoid any more spam accounts.

It sounds like loading anything that is listing articles is slow. The home page has the toc of the latest issue, current page has the toc of the latest issue and of course any issue page has a toc as well.

Are article abstract pages loading slowly?

Hi ajnyga;
I delete unnecessary lines from tables. Slightly a little faster now. But include article abstract page loading over 7 seconds.
Thanks.

Hi sharky,

can you tell a little bit mor about your setup (OS, Apache version, PHP, Apache-PHP connector, whether the application is installed on a NFS drive)?