[OJS 3.1.1.0] Does not load the module list

He deleted (paperbuzzviz) since I don’t know what it is.

And on gantry is a complement to send the items to the gantry platform (similar to DOAJ).

For the rest, I look for what you tell me and I see nothing more strange.

it should be inside importexport folder

If this is the Paperbuzz plugin, it should be inside generic folder and renamed to paperbuzz.

I would compare plugins folder with the one from the original OJS package. If it’s different, try to use only default plugins and deactivate others; if all is OK, I would add them one by one. Remember to do a backup before any manipulations with files or a database (ojs webroot folder, database and files folder) just in case

After making the changes it tells me, I get new errors (error_log), but I exceed the limit. Can I send them to an email?

There are only warnings in logs that shouldn’t cause troubles.

Do you have this call in the Crossref plugin? ojs/CrossRefExportPlugin.inc.php at ojs-stable-2_4_8 · pkp/ojs · GitHub

Anyway, as you plugins’ folder files are mixed up, I suggest comparing it with the original package: Release ojs-3_1_1-0 · pkp/ojs · GitHub

Hello @Vitaliy !

I have compared them with the bookstore that you indicate and they are the same (portico expecto), that this plugin does work.

I don’t understand what you want to tell me about: CrossRefExportPlugin.inc.php#L389

Thank you and I am waiting. Very friendly.

I don’t know this tool. Usually for such comparison diff tools are used, any app that allows comparing folders can be used.

If the content of plugins folder is identical, I suggest compare the code of OJS content in general. The part of code that refers to the non-existing file still hasn’t been found.

Hi @Vitaliy,

I’m going to have to look at the comparison tool.

If I have the same files. What should I do to fix it?

Hi @Vitaliy,

Could you see the email I sent him? I am waiting.

Hi @gardbeat,

Yes, I saw the email and already responded in the personal thread:

Your plugins folder contains outdated plugins that aren’t compatible with OJS 3.1.1. The error that you have posted in the thread is triggered by ALM plugin: plugins/generic/alm . Can you delete it and revise other plugins?

Thus, as long as ALM plugin is there, you’ll get the error upon loading of module list.

@Vitaliy, Thank you very much really.

For that simple outdated plugin, there was the error.

a greeting

1 Like