[OJS 3.1.1.0] Does not load the module list

Hi.

I have the following problem in OJS 3.1.1.0

At the time of going to the section of modules> installed modules

It stays loading without showing the modules.

I go to the php for errors and I see that it occupies 13 GB, can it be for that? And second, how can I make it take up less space?

Thank you and I look forward to your help.

Hi. I emptied the log error and continue with the error, if the modules are not loaded, I paste the errors that it throws:

[17-Mar-2020 18:41:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/classes/core/JSONManager.inc.php’ (include_path=‘.:/home/revis457/public_html/web/classes:/home/revis457/public_html/web/pages:/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp:/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/classes:/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/pages:/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/lib/phputf8:/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/lib/pqp/classes:/home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/lib/smarty:.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear’) in /home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 25

Thanks!

Hi @gardbeat,

According to the error message, OJS instance is trying to open a file that doesn’t exists in v. 3.1.1: pkp-lib/classes/core at ojs-stable-3_1_1 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

The file is last time present in OJS 2.4.8, thus I recommend to check your OJS code for consistency. It seems that it doesn’t correspond to the version you specified.

Thanks @Vitaliy for your help and response.

In the error_log, more errors jump, can you tell me a way to send it to you for your study?

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

@gardbeat,

I suggest solving this issue step by step. First I would check why there is a call to a non-existing file. Other errors can be evaluated when this problem is resolved but if you have concerns, you can post relevant errors here.

Also I would check the plugins - maybe there is a outdated module that makes this call (but I don’t see it in a chain of calls).

Hi @Vitaliy

In agreement. Let’s go step by step.

Indicate that we have version 3.1.1.0 … it could be that error due to migration. We did it over a year ago and it gives us no problems. I look forward to how to proceed.

The file was in the ftp folder. The overwritten to which you have instructed me to download.

Does this error message contain any info regarding from where the call to JSONManager.inc.php is performed?

The last part isn’t specific, according to it, it’s just an import statement that is called somewhere.

As it appears to happen when accessing the plugins page, it should be from one of the plugins. Thus, if any additional info is absent, check if there aren’t any outdated plugins that come from OJS 2.4.8.

Hi @Vitaliy

I cannot access the modules section, since it keeps loading and I cannot access it within the OJS panel.

imagen

How can I consult it?

Check plugins folder for any non-standard plugins

You can compare it with the one that comes with the release.

imagen

Yes, it’s not specific as it points to the import statement to the JSONManager.inc.php somewhere in the code.

imagen

These folders are the ones that contain plugins.

But should I correct something on this line number 25?

Can you make a quick search for this line?

import('lib.pkp.classes.core.JSONManager');

No, it corresponds to the original code.

I have made a search in: …/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php

And I can’t find that line, should I add it?

No. I meant search in the files inside the plugins folder.

What are paperbuzzviz and portico folders? I’m not familiar with those.
Once again, check if all the content of the plugins folder corresponds to the release. I usually use diff tools to compare the code.