OJS 3.0.2 Problem loading CSS

Hello, I've been setting up a couple of journals and now I have a problem.

As you can see, the CSS spreadsheet is not loading in any page, when I try to log in it says that localhost can't process the request. This is what PHP's error log says [01-Jun-2017 22:04:33 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Declaration of ArticleSearch::formatResults($results) should be compatible with SubmissionSearch::formatResults(&$results) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\classes\search\ArticleSearch.inc.php on line 19 [01-Jun-2017 22:04:33 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Declaration of ArticleSearch::formatResults($results) should be compatible with SubmissionSearch::formatResults(&$results) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\classes\search\ArticleSearch.inc.php on line 19 [01-Jun-2017 22:04:33 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Declaration of PageHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments) should be compatible with PKPHandler::authorize($request, &$args, $roleAssignments, $enforceRestrictedSite = true) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\controllers\page\PageHandler.inc.php on line 19 [01-Jun-2017 22:04:33 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method PageHandler::setEnforceRestrictedSite() in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\controllers\page\PageHandler.inc.php:36 Stack trace: \#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPRouter.inc.php(364): PageHandler->authorize(Object(Request), Array, Array) \#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPComponentRouter.inc.php(262): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array) \#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\lib\pkp\classes\core\Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPComponentRouter->route(Object(Request)) \#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPApplication.inc.php(227): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request)) \#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute() \#5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\ojs-3.0.2\controllers\page\PageHandler.inc.php on line 36

Hope someone could help me, thanks in advance.

Hi @edeazul,

Have you modified or patched your installation? The setEnforceRestrictedSite function doesn’t appear anywhere in the OJS 3.0.2 codebase (though it is in the current master branch).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Yes, I copied the files from the github repository and sadly didn’t backup before doing so.

Hi @edeazul,

I would suggest using a fresh copy of the OJS 3.0.2 release codebase.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you for your help @asmecher, but I haven’t been able to reinstall OJS 3.0.2, when I press the install button it says that localhost can’t process the request.

Edit: Nevermind! I finally managed to reinstall OJS. I didn’t use the proper server configuration. Thank you.