OJS 3.0.1. Is it possible to associate a section with multiple review forms?

Hi PKP community. Well in my organization we are working with OJS 3.0.1, we are very happy with it, because it’s a excellent tool for make the editorial process. However we would like to add some specific features to our OJS. I would like to take a section and associate with multiple review forms or rather depending the kind of material that the author send us to publishing, OJS could present a specific review form in the review stage.

We are sure that actually OJS 3.0.1 only allows associate one section with only one review form; i.e there is a 1:1 relation between section and review forms. That’s why we have the idea that we could have a relation 1:N, we need to modify the source code of OJS 3. I am the developer in our organization and I would like to know if we have to modify and add something in the source code, Can anybody give me some clue of where start?.

Hi @juancure,

When the Editor assigns the Reviewer, they should be able to choose from any of the active review forms. Is that sufficient for what you need?

I’d encourage you to upgrade to OJS 3.0.2, or better yet, the ojs-stable-3_0_2 branch from github (both ojs and pkp-lib repositories) if you’re handy with Git. There have been a number of fixes in that branch related to review forms.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team