OJS 2.4.8 to 3.0.2 Upgrade Error

Hello. I want to upgrade OJS from 2.4.8 to 3.0.2, but the following error occurs:

[code: Installer Installer::convertQueries]

[code: Installer Installer::migrateFiles]
WARNING: Unable to find a match for “1673-5399-2-SM.doc” in “/files/urology_files/journals/1//articles/1673/”. Skipping this file.

[I DELETED SEVERAL WARNINGS HERE FOR BREVITY]

WARNING: Unable to find a match for “1543-5385-1-ED.docx” in “/files/urology_files/journals/1//articles/1543/”. Skipping this file.

[code: Installer Installer::convertSupplementaryFiles]
PHP Warning: assert(): Assertion failed in /var/www/ojs/urology/lib/pkp/classes/submission/PKPSubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 380

There are no readable files in this directory tree. Are safe mode or open_basedir active?

ojs2: There are no readable files in this directory tree. Are safe mode or open_basedir active?

Any clues would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dear mtoreihi,
This is a warning, not error in upgrading.
Read carefully:
WARNING: Unable to find a match for “1673-5399-2-SM.doc” in /files/urology_files/journals/1//articles/1673/”.
Your file is not in this folder.
List forum related to this topic. There are a lot of solutions and good explanation with the upgrade.

After the warnings there was a critical error and the process ended which I mentioned already.
Finally I got the point. The problem was regarding articles that did not have a section. I solved the problem just by adding section.
Thanks a lot.

Of course. I saw that there is not an article.