[OJS 2.4.8.1] Failed to create Issue after upgrade from 2.3.7.0

Hi,
after upgrade from 2.3.7.0 to 2.4.8.1 I can not create new Issue. Log from server:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Issue::setPublicIssueId() in /var/www/actagraphica.hr/classes/issue/form/IssueForm.inc.php on line 328, referer: http://www.actagraphica.hr/index.php/actagraphica/editor/createIssue

Hi @marko,

Is it possible that you’ve somehow mixed OJS 2.3.7 and OJS 2.4.8-1 code together? That function call shouldn’t exist in OJS 2.4.8-1. I wonder if IssueForm.inc.php isn’t the old version from OJS 2.3.7.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi,

I used a patch ojs-2.3.7_to_2.4.8-1.patch and follow instructions. After an update I tested it and till now I was think that everything work fine.
Do you know how to fix this problem?

Regards,
Marko Maricevic

Hi @marko,

I would suggest checking the IssueForm.inc.php file to see if it looks like the version from OJS 2.4.8-1. If it doesn’t, then something went wrong with the patching process. If that’s what’s happened, then I’d suggest following the “Full Package” instructions in docs/UPGRADE to perform the code part of the upgrade process.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi Alec,
after change IssueForm.inc.php with the file from package OJS 2.4.8-1 now is possibe to create a new issue.
Now I have lot other problems and I will try a new OJS 3.