Ojs 2.4.7 blank page for one journal not for others

Please help me…
I am a journal manager in a journal, i tried to edit the look of my journal… Accidently the journal lost, i couldn’t se any thing in my journal, i don’t know why, there was only blank page… For the other journal it still work properly… How to fixed this issue? I don’t have access to site admin that make the situation complicated. What i can do tp fixed the problem…

Hi @MUHAMMAD_DAILAMI,

Check your version number; there is no such thing as OJS 2.7.

Check your PHP error log for details. If you’re not sure where to find it, there’s a FAQ entry in this forum with guidance.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Sorry… I mean 2.4.7

I couldn’t get the error log, no access to there.

i think my problem was because i lost my themes plugin.

previously i made my own theme plugin, then while this theme is active in my journal, i deleted this theme plugin from the system plugin. then now become blank.

Is there any way to to set another theme that is still in ojs site as a themes for my journal. since i only can access the journal manager user, don’t have access to the site admin user.

Hi @MUHAMMAD_DAILAMI,

You really will need access to your error log, and service provider should all provide access to them. Without being able to see what appears there, debugging will be very difficult.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team