OJS-2.4.7.1 Crossref Zero Items

I have a journal running OJS-2.4.7.1. I had applied the crossref patches to this journal to fix the issue with no pages showing.
Now I have a new issue with the CrossRefExportPlugin.
On page one only I have 27 issues that are showing zero items.
Here is the screen shot of the zero items:-

Here is the screen shot for Vol64 no 1 2011 to show that there is items:-

Is there a patch for this? Strange that it is only on the first page. This issue came up when the Journal Manager had to re register one of the issues and it turned out to be one that has zero items.

Thanks,
Edward

Hi @EdwardDavid

Could you please check if the publishing date of the articles of those ‘empty’ issues is not set? This is the date set on the article editing page in the part “Scheduling” – immediately below the place where you assign an issue to an article.

THANKS!!!
Bozana

Hi @bozana,

Thank you that was the problem. I will have the journal fix the issue and should be good to go.

Thanks,
Edward

Hi @EdwardDavid

I will change the plugin, so that those articles are considered too and so that the issue publication date will be exported/registered in that case (when article publication date is missing). I will then let you know…
Also S. Consider articles with no publication date for the Crossref export/registration · Issue #1367 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

Best,
Bozana

Hi @bozana,
What the Journal Manager would like to know is what would cause the Publication Date to become unassigned?
The last time I looked at all the Issues for CrossRef for this journal there was no issues with zero items.
I have not applied any patches or did any work on this journal between the two times.

Thanks,
Edward

Hi @EdwardDavid

Usually this happens when the articles are inserted via Quick Submit plugin. It could eventually happen if the native XML import is used and the publishing date was missing in the XML file. Could one of these cases accord to the journal?

If you have a possibility to test this commit, it would be great! – It considers those articles with no publication date for the Crossref export. – If not, please wait till the commit is integrated…

Best,
Bozana