OCS Empty Papers Report

Dear all,

I’ve been having difficulties with creating papers report from Stats & Reports section in OCS 2.3.6.

Namely, I’ve established a conference, created tracks and published it (now it is in abstract submission phase).
I didn’t add Track Directors at the beginning (because I didn’t know who they were at that stage).

Now when I go to Stats & Reports and try to download a Papers Report, from 80 papers in review I only get last 3 that have been submitted after the track directors have been allocated.
Papers that were submitted prior to this (for which I manually assigned Directors through the paper summary page) do not appear in the report.

How do I get all of the papers (Unnasigned, In Review, Archived) back to CSV report?

Ivo

Hi @ihaladin,

Is it possible that the missing papers are awaiting the author to upload the paper after the abstract has been accepted?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I think most of this articles are in that stage - abstract accepted and awaiting upload. But in that stage on my other OCS installation I’m able to generate papers report… and here I’m not.

Any suggestions?

Hi @ihaladin,

In both cases, the paper report plugin should exclude papers that are considered “incomplete”; that includes papers that are awaiting the paper upload in the two-step process. (I agree that this may be unexpected behavior – just describing how it’s currently implemented.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher ,

Thanks for the info. I don’t think this behaviour was the same in 2.3.5 version?
I’ve had several conferences with all papers in a report no matter what stage they were in.

Kind regards,

Ivo

Hi @ihaladin,

You’re correct – that behavior appears to have changed in this commit:

…per this bug entry:
https://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=7402

Regards,
Alec Smecher