OAI metadata Error 500

Hello,

We have recently updated our journal to the version 3.3.0.8 and now the OAI metadata seems to not be working (error 500). Our journal is the following: https://www.traditionalarchitecturejournal.com/index.php/home/index

I have read several threads on this topic but I cannot find a way to solve it. This is the error message we get in the log:

[26-Nov-2021 18:35:28 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/zfnmmyht/traditionalarchitecturejournal.com/plugins/metadata/mods34/filter/Mods34SchemaArticleAdapter.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear’) in /home/zfnmmyht/traditionalarchitecturejournal.com/lib/pkp/includes/functions.inc.php on line 25

Could some one help us?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Guillermo Gil

Hello,

Could someone help us with this? We have not yet found how to solve it and it’s creating some trouble as we cannot index our journal.

I will be very happy to try to provide any further information if needed.

Thank you very much in advance,
Guillermo Gil

Hi @GuillerrmoGil,

There are two SQL queries that should have been run during the upgrade to 3.3.0:

DELETE FROM filters WHERE class_name='plugins.metadata.mods34.filter.Mods34SchemaArticleAdapter';
DELETE FROM filter_groups WHERE symbolic IN ('article=>mods34', 'mods34=>article');

It doesn’t look like these were run in your case, and I’m not sure why, but in any case you should be able to resolve the problem by running them manually in your SQL client.

(Make sure to take a complete backup before running SQL commands manually.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.