Novice - Problema installing OJS

Hi, this is my first time dealing with SQL servers and the such. I’ve followed every step as shown on tutorials but in the OJS installation window I’m encountering this message after I click Install OJS

Errors occurred during installation
A database error has occurred: Access denied for user ‘ojs2’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

This is the latest OJS 3.1.0-1 version.

I apologize if this is a recurrent or too much of a simple question but I really need your help in order to submit a paper to a journal.

Thank you.

Password that you entered for user of database is not correct. Please check it and enter it again.

Thank you, I managed to install it. The thing is that I find no way of accessing journals, especifiically the one that I want to submit a paper to. The only options available in sight are Administration and Create Journal. I registered my username as ‘admin’, I don’t know if that limits other functions, such as being able to register as Author or finding journals.

Thank you for your patient help.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to ask on forum. There will be always someone who want to help you.